The track dumper DT15 is the ideal transporter on all types of soil, such as gravel or sand, as well as boggy or hilly terrain. The one-piece engine hatch and optimal configuration of the service points make daily maintenance easy.
- The hydrostatic drive enables easy and comfortable operation.
- Folding ROPS roll bar for passageways with low-headroom.
- Low center of gravity for increased stability and guaranteed gradeability up to 62%.
- Auxiliary hydraulics as standard for additional attachments, such as concrete mixers, breakers etc.
- A variety of robust and stable hydraulic tipping skips and other attachments are available, for instance a front-tipping skip, a high-tipping skip, a 3-way side-tipping platform or a hydraulic high-volume concrete mixer.
- Diesel engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
- Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation
- Two driving positions: optionally sensitive with a high tractive force or fast
- Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other
- Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
- Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures
- Quick access to the maintenance points
- High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood
Always constant propulsion,
because the suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the underground.
|Front tip skip||Swivel Tip skip||High tip skip||Special skip||Concrete mixer|
|Shipping weight Diesel kg||1,310||1,330||1,540||1,270||1,430|
|Shipping weight Selbstladeeinrichtung kg||1,390||1,620||1,510|
|Payload max. kg||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500|
|Skip capacity level l||660||550||632||520|
|Skip capacity heaped l||800||760||650||690||360|
|L x W x H ROPS mm||2585 x 1080 x 2372||2674 x 1080 x 2372||2609 x 1080 x 2372||2640 x 1080 x 2372||2403 x 1080 x 2372|
Engine / Motor
|Engine performance Diesel kW||15||15||15||15||15|
|at rpm rpm||3,000||3,000||3,000||3,000||3,000|
|Travel speed 1 km/h||4||4||4||4||4|
|Travel speed Diesel km/h||7.5||7.5||7.5||7.5||7.5|
|Fuel tank capacity l||24||24||24||24||24|
|Front tip skip||Swivel tip skip||High tip skip||Special skip||Concrete mixer|
|A||Length (without oparator board)||2,585 mm||2,674 mm||2,609 mm||2,640 mm||2,403 mm|
|B||Length with self-loading equipment (without running board)||3,160 mm||3,365 mm||3,250 mm|
|E||Width undercarriage||1,080 mm||1,080 mm||1,080 mm||1,080 mm||1,080 mm|
|F||Skip width||1,054 mm||1,102 mm||1,000 mm||1,020 mm||926 mm|
|G||Skip length||1,482 mm||1,537 mm||1,500 mm||1,547 mm|
|H||Width with self-loading equipment||1,080 mm||1,121 mm||1,080 mm|
|I||Chain width track||230 mm||230 mm||230 mm||230 mm||230 mm|
|J||Length track||1,100 mm||1,100 mm||1,100 mm||1,100 mm||1,100 mm|
|N||Height over ROPS rollbar||2,372 mm||2,372 mm||2,372 mm||2,372 mm||2,372 mm|
|O||Height over ROPS rollbar (collapsed)||2,022 mm||2,022 mm||2,022 mm||2,022 mm||2,022 mm|
|P||Height of skip front edge||770 mm||1,210 mm||1,104 mm||1,150 mm||1,254 mm|
|Q||Dump height max.||472 mm||810 mm||873 mm||380 mm||762 mm|
|R||Height of skip front edge when raised||2,193 mm|
|S||Dump height max. of high-tipping skip when raised||1,963 mm|
|T||Height max., skip raised||2,070 mm||2,381 mm||2,383 mm||2,040 mm||1,647 mm|
|U||Height max., high-tipping skip raised||3,472 mm|
|V||Dump angle skip dumping||63 °||84 °||78 °||63 °||62 °|
|Y||Ground clearance||224 mm||224 mm||224 mm||224 mm||224 mm|