Trimmed for productivity
The EZ36 is full of detailed solutions that increase productivity and make working for the operator even more enjoyable and efficient. The intuitive operating concept, combined with precise control, shortens working cycles and saves time and money. In addition, many options can be installed ex factory.
Performance meets maximum efficiency
- Optimized engine-pump management for up to 15% faster work cycles.
- Hydraulically piloted accelerator pedals for a precise control of the driving function with the feet leaving hands free.
User-friendly operating concept
Easy and comprehensive control of the excavator thanks to ergonomically designed joystick, jog dial, key pad and 3.5 inch display. The well-known Jog-dial system from the automotive sector allows an intuitive selection of the appropriate operating mode via turn-push button:
- ECO mode – the standard mode for efficient and fuel-saving work.
- Power mode – maximum pump performance for fast and powerful work.
- High comfort and fatigue-free working thanks to large cabin with plenty of head- and legroom.
- With seat and armrest adjustment, numerous storage compartments, a mobile phone docking station and USB port, the cabin can be individually adjusted to the preferences of the driver.
- Sliding side windows for optimum all-round visibility and air circulation in the cabin.
Windscreen mechanism with many functions
The windscreens of the EZ36 can be adapted to the conditions on the construction site:
- Closed windscreen: ideal protection no matter what the weather.
- Open windscreen: easy ventilation of the cabin and unrestricted communication with colleagues.
- Both windscreens can be stored under the cabin roof – so they do not get lost.
The customer has further options available ex factory, which are installed individually as required.
- Up to 5 additional control circuits
- Additional rear weight
- Rubber or steel tracks
Swiveling dozer blade
The swiveling dozer blade with floating position consistently exerts force to the cutting edge. So the position of the shield needs to be adjusted less often, which makes the workflow more efficient and saves time. (Not combinable with the option VDS).
Innovative system for all grapple work
Ideal for all grappling work is the optional “hydraulic thumb”, a hydraulic clamp on the bucket.
Working in the slope – without coming to falter
The stepless adjustable inclination VDS compensates slopes of up to 27% and makes vertical digging on slopes possible and easier, which not only provides better ergonomic conditions for the driver, but also saves time and excavation.
Zero Tail – when it gets tight
- The EZ36 has no rear overhang and can swing conveniently – even in the smallest of spaces.
- In addition, the EZ36 has compact dimensions.
Transporting made easy
Easy and safe transport thanks to 6 large lashing eyes on the chassis frame and 2 on the dozer blade.
The external rollers provide increased smoothness of the chains and additional latteral stability.
Unrestricted maintenance and service access:
- Tipping and dismountable cabin facilitates inspections, maintenance and repair work.
- Service-related components can be accessed quick and easy due to the removable covers and the large side hood.
- Lower operating costs due to two low-consumption engine variants that do not require exhaust aftertreatment.
Game Free boom system – even after many operations
Heavy-duty bolts and bearings are equipped with bushings that can be exchanged easily. The boom system thus works trouble-free even in the long term.
- Long service life thanks to robust and proven design.
- Robust frame with sloping chassis reduce dirt accumulation and facilitate the cleaning of the machine.
|EZ36 – level III / Tier IV i||EZ36 – Tier IV final|
|Shipping weight min. kg||3,530||3,530|
|Operating weight kg||3,720 – 4,636||3,720 – 4,636|
|Biting force max. kN||21.1||21.1|
|Breakout force max. kN||35||35|
|Digging depth max. (long dipperstick) mm||3,497||3,497|
|Dumping height mm||3,336 – 3,336||3,336 – 3,336|
|Digging radius max. (long dipperstick) mm||5,743||5,743|
|Superstructure slewing speed 1/min||9.5||9.5|
|L x W x H mm||5,503 x 1,750 x 2,491||5,503 x 1,750 x 2,491|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Yanmar Diesel engine||Yanmar Diesel engine|
|Engine / Motor type||3TNV88-BPWN||3TNV88F-EPWN|
|Engine / Motor||water-cooled 3-cylinder suction engine||water-cooled 3-cylinder suction engine|
|RPM / speed rpm||2,500||2,430|
|Engine performance POWER Mode kW||22.2||18.2|
|Engine performance ECO mode kW||17.8|
|Fuel tank capacity l||44||44|
|Duty pump||2 axial piston pumps / 2 gear pumps||2 axial piston pumps / 2 gear pumps|
|Flow rate l/min||120.1||116.6|
|Operating pressure for working and driving hydraulics bar||240||240|
|Operating pressure Drehwerk bar||195||195|
|Travel speed max. km/h||4.7||4.7|
|Chain width mm||300||300|
|Ground clearance mm||251||251|
|Stroke dozer blade above ground mm||393||393|
|Stroke dozer blade below ground mm||505||505|
|A||Height||2,491 mm||2,573 mm|
|B||Width||1,750 mm||1,750 mm|
|Q||Width undercarriage||300 mm||300 mm|
|C||Transport length||5,503 mm||5,489 mm|
|D||Digging depth max. (short dipperstick)||3,247 mm||3,172 mm|
|D||Digging depth max. (long dipperstick)||3,497 mm||3,422 mm|
|E||Insertion depth max. vertical (short dipperstick)||2,123 mm||2,048 mm|
|E||Insertion depth max. vertical (long dipperstick)||2,360 mm||2,285 mm|
|F||Insertion height max. (short dipperstick)||4,925 mm||5,004 mm|
|F||Insertion height max. (long dipperstick)||5,082 mm||5,157 mm|
|G||Dump height max. (short dipperstick)||3,336 mm||3,411 mm|
|G||Dump height max. (long dipperstick)||3,489 mm||3,564 mm|
|H||Digging radius max. (short dipperstick)||5,298 mm||5,270 mm|
|H||Digging radius max. (long dipperstick)||5,582 mm||5,546 mm|
|I||Range on the ground max. (short dipperstick)||5,391 mm||5,378 mm|
|I||Range on the ground max. (long dipperstick)||5,641 mm||5,629 mm|
|J||Rear swivel radius min.||933 mm||933 mm|
|K||Arm displacement max. to center bucket right side||680 mm||680 mm|
|K||Arm displacement max. to center bucket left side||650 mm||650 mm|
|L||Lift height max. dozer blade above ground||393 mm 393||mm|
|M||Scraping depth max. dozer blade below ground||505 mm||505 mm|
|N||Length undercarriage||2,062 mm||2,062 mm|
|O||Turning angle max. boom to the right||45 °||45 °|
|P||Turning angle max. boom to the left||70 °||70 °|
|—||Boom slewing radius center||2,245 mm||2,245 mm|