The RD7 is a walk-behind double drum vibratory roller. The smooth drums with beveled edges work equally well with asphalt and granular materials. Therefore the machine is suitable for a wide range of soil and asphalt compaction applications. The compact design allows for tight side clearance on both sides of the roller, even in confined areas.
- The operator-present system is an additional safety feature: The roller stops automatically as soon as the operator touches the center pole of the guide handle.
- Reduced hand-arm vibration: Large rubber shock mounts reduce transmission of vibration to the upper components. The user feels only very little vibration, thanks to additional shock mounting in the guide handle.
- The guide handle folds for transport and compact storage.
- The RD 7 is equipped with an automatic low oil shutdown for maximum engine protection.
- Easy cold weather starting, thanks to the unique clutch/pump drive system.
|Operating weight||830 kg|
|L x W x H (guide handle in operating position)||2,630 x 700 x 1,165 mm|
|Drum diameter||420 mm|
|Side clearance (right/left)||235 mm|
|Curb clearance (right/left)||30 mm|
|Centrifugal force||13 kN|
|Linear force – front / rear (static)||5 / 7.5 N/mm|
|Linear force – front / rear (dynamic)||10 / 10 N/mm|
|Total linear load (front/rear)||15 N/mm|
|Advance travel||66.7 m/min|
|Reverse travel||33.3 m/min|
|Surface capacity max.||2,613 m²/h|
|Gradeability max. (without vibration)||40 %|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle diesel engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Hatz|
|Fuel consumption||1.67 l/h|